Bio Products Laboratory’s (BPL) are recruiting a Systems Administrator to join the Engineering department in Elstree, Herts, to focus on the System Administration of CMMS and calibration systems and work closely with the the rest of Engineering, Production, Quality Assurance) and Training Department.
Key Duties & Responsibilities –
- Reporting to the Works Management Manager, this role has responsibility for the support, implementation, and qualification of a GMP compliant Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and calibration system.
- Deliver, upgrade, and qualify the CMMS as required.
- Accountable for the quality and accuracy of data on the CMMS and calibration system.
- Provide CMMS and calibration system training and training material.
- Work with area owners to ensure engineering data (new & decommissioned assets, PM’s etc) is gathered, analysed, and acted upon.
- Provide day-to-day CMMS and calibration system helpdesk support and be the point of contact with Spidex.
- Ensure GMP compliance and self-inspections of the system
- Ensure quality and completeness of GMP documentation and data on the CMMS.
- Produce Weekly & Monthly KPI’s based on performance.
- Arrange and chair meetings to provide monthly updates and tracking of the CMMS and calibration system.
- Administration of Asset Registration
- Spares linking with CMMS & stores management systems
- Adds, modifies, and grants user access to engineering management systems. Performs system set-up configuration including permissions levels, user codes, and grid development.
In return we offer –
- Competitive salary, and benefits to include a performance related bonus
- Life Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- On-site parking and a subsidised restaurant
Headquartered in Elstree, Herts, we are an organisation where our products change people’s lives, and the purpose of our work is lived and breathed through its people.
Since privatising from the NHS in 2013, BPL has gone through huge change and growth as we aspire to be the leader in our field.
Bio Products Laboratory manufactures pharmaceutical products derived from human blood plasma. These products are used to treat patients for conditions such as immunodeficiencies, coagulation disorders and critical care (blood volume deficiency).