As part of Bio Products Laboratory’s (BPL) future plans to grow and solidfy BPL’s presence as a leading provider of Plasma derived Medicinal Products for patients and customers worldwide, we are recruiting a DCU Controller on a 12 months fixed term contract to join our Quality Assurance department and support with the creation, issue, copy control and recorded distribution of all quality-controlled documents on the BPL site.
You will be looking at procedures and processes and have a variety of tasks to manage. This role is ideal for someone who has strong administrative skills who is meticulous, can prioritise in a pressured and changing environment, and has the ability to assess and initiate things independently.
If you have worked in a team where you are writing up, issuing and amending documents yourself, such as within a supply chain role or procurement, then this could be an ideal role for you.
We are looking for someone with excellent IT skills, including window-based software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel, Power Point and Adobe Acrobat DC:
Hours – 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm
Duties include (however are not limited to) –
- To work with, process and control technical documents in a range of formats in compliance with BPL policies and procedures. These procedures are based on Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) requirements.
- To ensure all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards.
- To follow and improve document control procedures.
- To produce document progress reports for senior managers.
- The Document Controller is expected to maintain contact with personnel at all levels within BPL to ensure that documents are prepared accurately and expedited in a controlled and timely manner. The Document Controller must comply with company procedures and current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
- Support delivery of site and departmental
- Participate and contribute to the development of the
- Ensure effective communication within the organisation and the Quality
- Support manufacturing and other operations in the development, implementation and maintenance of cGxP sta
- To support revisions to all aspects of the quality system as required.
- To provide administrative support to the Head of Compliance and other managers within the team as required.
In return we offer –
- Competitive salary, and benefits to include a performance related bonus
- Life Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- On-site parking and a subsidised restaurant
Headquartered in Elstree, Herts, we are an organisation where our products change people’s lives, and the purpose of our work is lived and breathed through its people. Since privatising from the NHS in 2013, BPL has gone through huge change and growth as we aspire to be the leader in our field.
Bio Products Laboratory manufactures pharmaceutical products derived from human blood plasma. These products are used to treat patients for conditions such as immunodeficiencies, coagulation disorders and critical care (blood volume deficiency).
Please apply today for immediate consideration.