BPL are excited to offer this opportunity to join a fantastic team based in Borehamwood/Elstree, Hertfordshire, we have an exciting opportunity to join the BPL on a Fixed Term Contract as a Document Controller within an organisation that provides a continuous supply of reliable, high quality plasma-derived products worldwide, supporting both healthcare professionals and patients every day.
This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to gain more experience in the pharmaceutical industry and improve their skills within admin based work. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate high levels of accuracy above all other skills. This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone just beginning their career, wanting to understand the industry better before specializing in specific departments.
As a Document Controller you will have the opportunity to work with many of our departments on a critical function of the business.
- To work with, process and control technical documents in a range of formats in compliance with BPL policies and procedures. These procedures are based on Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) requirements.
- To ensure all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards.
- To follow and improve document control procedures.
- To produce document progress reports for senior managers.
- The Document Controller is expected to maintain contact with personnel at all levels within BPL to ensure that documents are prepared accurately and expedited in a controlled and timely manner. The Document Controller must comply with company procedures and current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Document control activities include:
- Issuance of unique identifications for controlled documents and maintenance of the identification system.
- Issuance and distribution of approved procedures and instructions, ensuring timely return of superseded copies.
- Issuance of batch manufacturing records in response to medium or short-term notice of changes to planned production programmes.
- Preparation and recorded issuance of procedures, batch records, forms and other controlled documents including equipment logbooks and laboratory notebooks.
Maintenance and revision of documents
Other documentation duties include:
- Maintenance of an electronic register of controlled documents.
- Creation and revision of controlled documentation using approved
- Initiation and monitoring of document reviews and recall of obsolete
- Maintenance of the electronic and paper document archive
- Maintenance of Product History Files.
- Helping in the planning stages of a specific project.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Life Insurance
- On-site parking
- Subsided canteen
- 25 days annual leave
If you are interested in this role please do apply today.